Here for you and your family
For residents of Floyd County only
Come by anytime Mondays 9AM - 5:45 PM; Tuesday - Friday 9AM - 3:15 PM
*Closed on holidays*
Please Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing to complete required paperwork!
Who do you need to pickup food for?
1 Day Supply
For our transient/homeless clients every weekday they can receive a "One day supply" bag of food & 1x a month USDA food
Once a week
Bread and produce
Every 30 Days
5 to 7 day supply of groceries
What you need to bring in
Proof of address (a bill or other non-junk mail will work)
Identification for head of household
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Drivers License
- State issued ID
- NAHA ID
- Military ID
- Student/School ID
- Intake Jail ID bracelet with picture
- Medical ID
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Picking up food for someone else?
This is intended to assist someone who is incapable of picking up food from our facility due to a quarantine, disability, or conflicting work schedule.
The person picking up the food will need to bring:
1. Their own ID
2. The recipient's ID
3. A proof of address for the recipient (A utility bill or piece of mail issued within the last 30 days)
4. Completed Proxy form (Details below)
5. Handwritten note from recipient (Details below)
Definitions to know
Proxy - The person picking up the food.
Recipient - The person who the food will be going to. The recipient MUST be the head of the household.
Here’s what you need to do.
Part 1: The recipient needs to fill out the official proxy form (You can view and print this form below).
- They must include their full name, address, household size, and reason for Proxy.
- The proxy must fill out their name and address on this form.
- The recipient must note if their household receives WIC, SNAP, or NSLP.
- The recipient must claim that they make less than the income guidelines listed on the official proxy form.
- If the recipient is willing, they could write the number of people in their household within each age breakdown in the gray boxed area.
Part 2: Bring a note.
The recipient must also include a note to send with the proxy every single time they visit our pantry to pick up the recipient’s food. We will keep the official Proxy form on file for 1 year.
Pre-made notes can be found at the bottom of this page. This form will need to be completed with the following information at each visit:
- Recipient’s first and last name.
- The first and last name of the proxy.
- Recognition that the recipient is allowing the proxy to pickup their food.
- Signature from the recipient.
- The date they are picking up the food.
If you have any questions about this process please call 812-948-9248